|Location||East London, United Kingdom|
|Salary||£40K- £50K + Package|
This contractor have an excellent reputation as an employer, they operate a clear management structure which lends its self well to progressing well to MQS and Commercial Management roles. Being part of a wider group fantastic opportunities to gain experience in all areas of civil engineering are available. The scope of works includes the installation of new mains and clean and wastewater services for new developments .Your remit will be to provide commercial support to the Contract Manager and Commercial Manager on the Framework ensuring cost, value and measurement data are collected and reported on accurately within the necessary timescales of the framework for both internal and client requirements.
• WIP / Cash Forecasting
• Production of information for monthly Cost value reconciliation
• Cost & Value Analysis (Weekly & Monthly by Cost Type and workstream)
• Production of subcontractor accruals and balances reports on a monthly basis
• Maintain liability sheet to ensure subcontractor costs are as accurate as possible
• Materials / Stock control and cost / Value reporting
• Provide commercial support for tendered projects including subcontract analysis, quantities take offs , and pricing works from
• Analyse of application for payment information
• SWB Recharge analysis
• Produce and monitor KPI information
• Management of measurement dispute process with client
Suitable applicants will be educated to HNC / BSc Quantity Surveying and be able to demonstrate experience working for a main contractor on civil engineering or utility projects.