|Location||Leeds, United Kingdom|
|Salary||To £26,000 + Benefits|
To £22,000 per year + Benefits
The need for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor exists within a family owned national construction company operating across the Water, Energy, Multi Utility, Rail and Infrastructure Civils sectors.
As an Assistant QS you will support the commercial team and be responsible for:
- Produce Invoices and assist with the Cash Management Process.
- Assist with the production of Monthly CVR’s.
- Produce and Submit Variation Orders.
- Management of Variation Trackers.
- Maintain records of weekly work achieved and measure sheets.
- Assist with weekly value calculations.
- Where required produce and manage basic subcontracts.
- Develop Team spirit and trust with Operations and Administration colleagues.
- Develop working relationships with Customer representatives.
- Assist with resolution of payment queries.
- This list is not inclusive or exhaustive and other duties will be expected to be carried out in support of the Commercial Function.