|Location||Peterborough, United Kingdom|
|Salary||£52,500 - £57,500 + £4,800 Car Allowance + Package|
£52,500 - £57,500 + £4,800 Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
A UK leading telecoms business is seeking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor. Your office base will be Peterborough and you will cover the Midlands project area which extends across to Coventry. It is a great opportunity for many reasons, one of which is the fact you are able to work locally.
- Manage the commercial resources of the assigned project(s) to manage planned expenditure through the placement and control of contracts.
- Value work executed by contractors and certify interim and final payments.
- Support the authorisation and submission of project variations.
- Assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks and implement the company policies for risk management.
- Provide commercial and contractual expertise to contracts, to include the production and submission of valuation certification, drafting & issuing correspondence, claims, produce and report budget monitoring and producing contract/workstream performance data.
- Assist in the monthly measurement of supplier KPI’s and reporting to provide robust, timely and accurate cost and value data at both project and regional levels and their progress in relation to the programme schedule.
- Providing commercial information from projects to enable estimation at programme level to occur. Acting as the contractual and commercial guardian within the business.
- Working knowledge of ICC and NEC3ECC forms of Contract.
- At least 5 years’ experience.
- Experience in the civil engineering industry/passive network e.g. streetworks.
- Experience in the telecoms or utilities sector.
- Experience of NRSWA and SRWRstreetworks requirements.
- Min HNC/HND level education or equivalent.