|Location||St Bartholomew’s Hospital, London, United Kingdom|
up to £12.38 p/hr (37.5 hours p/week)
We are seeking an experienced PPM Scheduler (Planned Preventative Maintenance) to schedule all maintenance tasks to on-site engineers and specialist subcontractors to meet the maintenance requirements at St Bartholomew's Hospital, City of London.
You will ensure that the CAFM system records (Computer Aided Facility Management) are maintained up to date, ensuring all engineering reports are distributed to relevant resource.
- To support the Estates Management in the provision of maintenance Services within the hospital.
- To understand and apply all contractual requirements to maintenance tasks.
- To own, maintain and update the site CAFM system in relation to all planned tasks. This will include the day to day management of the system including: -
- Adding new assets
- Adding new task instructions and amending existing if required e.g. changes in legislation
- Setting frequency maintenance tasks are executed in accordance with Legislation, HTM and / or HVCA 20202).
- Adding Bank Holidays to contracts to give correct SLA’s
- Correcting data entry errors for PMS reports
- To ensure all statutory and mandatory inspections and maintenance are carried out against the planned schedule.
- Regular reporting on service delivery, equipment and personnel performance and subcontractors.
- Maintain accurate records, data, and reports in line with policy and compliance requirements, ensuring all confidential material is adequately secured.
- To ensure that all tasks are scheduled using appropriate labour planning guidelines allocated.
- To ensure that the annual maintenance plan is scheduled correctly utilising labour and resources appropriately.
- To work with other members of the Estates team and suppliers, to ensure continued and timely availability of spare parts/services for PPM work.
- Ensure that the Estates Service is being delivered in full compliance of Health, Safety and Environmental Regulations.
- To promote a culture of customer service to both internal and external customers and partners and to liaise with other departments regarding maintenance issues if required
- Minimum of 5 years relevant trade experience
- Experience in PPM scheduling and CAFM systems
- Good knowledge of H&S Legislation and some knowledge of COSHH
- Advanced computer skills
- Experience of building maintenance and systems
- Experience of working in a hospital environment
- Experience of working on specialist hospital equipment
- Knowledge of hospital specifics (HTM’s)