These terms and conditions set out the terms under which Intersect Global Limited (“we” or “us” as appropriate) operates a website at www.intersectglobal.co.uk (the “website”).
By accessing the website you (“you”, the “Client” or the “Applicant” as appropriate) acknowledge that you have read and that you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and to follow them at all times.
We may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us.
Your continued use of the website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of intersectglobal.co.uk and Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
- You are given permission to use the website for lawful purposes relating to job seeking and career development.
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use of the website.
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity in your use of the website.
- All information that you provide to the website must be accurate, complete and not misleading and it is your sole responsibility to inform us of any changes to your information.
- The content we provide on the website, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the website is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Whilst we try to ensure that the standard and accuracy of jobs displayed on the website are of a reasonable standard, we make no warranty that the jobs advertised are still available or that the information contained within them is accurate.
- We do not accept any liability for loss or damage of any kind and howsoever arising, whether due to inaccuracy, omission, error or any other cause.
- We will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other action, arising from or in connection with the use of the website.
- We do not warrant that functions contained in the website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- In addition, you confirm that you will not post or transmit on the website any material which containing any virus or other disabling devices which interfere with the operation of the Site or overload the Site by spamming or flooding it or take any action or use any device, software routine to crash, delay, damage or otherwise interfere with the operation of thewebsite or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the website or that affects Intersect Global Limited’s reputation.
- Intersect Global Limited reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
- We do not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for a candidate’s information, or will interview or recruit a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client.
- We do not guarantee that any employer or client will keep confidential any candidate information or data provided to them.
- We make no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this website.
- The names, images and logos identifying Intersect Global Limited or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Intersect Global Limited and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Intersect Global Limited or any other third party.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the website content in any way. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content. Any other use of the website content requires the prior written permission of Intersect Global Limited.
- You may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for the re-utilisation of any parts of the website without the express written consent of Intersect Global Limited.
- You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features parts of this website.
Links to other Sites
You may be offered links to other sites, which may interest you. We accept no responsibility for, or liability in respect of the content of those sites.
Terms of Business
Where Intersect Global introduce either by post, telephone or e-mail any candidate for an assignment or employment then the introductions shall be subject to our Standard Terms of Business as applicable.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.