|Location||Milton Keynes, United Kingdom|
|Salary||£75,000 - £85,000 + Bonus + Package|
£75,000 - £85,000 + Bonus + Attractive Package
Our client requires the expertise of a contractual construction pre-contracts specialist to work as Head of Pre-Contracts to help to create and provide contracts to deliver their extensive fibre telecoms to the premises programme throughout the UK.
This key and senior appointment is to lead the engagement of their Sub Contractors across the UK facilitating the growth of the organisation spread across 50 towns and cities.
If successful, you will be the strategic partner ensuring construction contracts are fit for purpose to deliver the fibre telecoms programme. Experience of leading a strong team will support your application as well as being an industry recognised expert in the negotiation of NEC3 construction contracts.
- Expert in negotiating NEC3 construction contracts for major construction projects.
- A track record of successfully negotiating strategic contracts for a large capital plan to tight time scales.
- Delivering win-win and sustainable outcomes for the client and contractor.
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation skills and report writing.
- Excellent communication, numerical and computer literacy skills; including commercial software.
- Experience in delivering large construction projects.
- Industry recognised expert in the negotiation of NEC3 construction contracts.
- Extensive Street Works experience (NRSWA).
- Experience in telecoms network infrastructure.
- RICS Chartership (MRICS), MCIPs or other relevant qualification.