|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Salary||£90K + Package|
The company are privately owned are are enjoying a planned period of. growth bringing with it fantastic opportunities for career development. The Contracts Manager will be required to manage the delivery of a new programme of works across London ensuring all works are performed in accordance with safety, technical, legislative, policies and procedures whilst ensuring that the programme of works adheres to agreed timelines, cost schedule, quality, risk profile and customer satisfaction.
▪ Responsible for the detailed planning and management of assigned installations, Managing the contract delivery targets in accordance with programme, specifically: ensuring all work is conducted
safely and in compliance with current company policies, operating within the appropriate Health, Safety and Environmental Management systems and current legislation; ensuring excellent customer service is provided and customer satisfaction continually improves.
▪ Ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with the relevant legislation and industry guidance documents (NRSWA) and that all operational staff have appropriate competencies and certificates to undertake works.
▪ Monitoring performance to ensure that all objectives are met, and problems are anticipated and resolved.
▪ Leading by example and, in conjunction with the Head of SHEQ, ensure a proactive safety culture and zero
tolerance for incidents
▪ Encourage and integrate innovation and cost-effective working methods, introduce new systems and procedures to improve performance/efficiency
Suitable applicants will be be able to demonstrate significant experience at a strategic managerial level delivering civil engineering, infrastructure or utility projects for a recognised contractor in the UK. An excellent working knowledge of NEC contracts is essential.