|Location||Worthing, Eastbourne, Maidenhead, United Kingdom|
|Salary||Up to £43,000 (Includes Car Allowance)|
WORTHING / EASTBOURNE / MAIDENHEAD
Up to £43,000 (includes car allowance) + Benefits
Reporting to the Fibre Manager you will have a solutions-orientated approach to everything you do, able to discuss construction and design corrections, drawing on a technical understanding of fibre optic networks. With knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project you can accurately record the status of your sites and communicate effectively back to the Fibre Manager.
- Maintain productivity objectives as set by the Fibre Manager
- Co-ordinate, capture and present the financial sigh-off for the completed works by the Sub-contractor to the Fibre Manager
- Update daily and weekly reports, reviewing them against the project delivery milestones, highlighting any risks that may have arisen to the Fibre Manager
- Ensure all post installation documents are completed and checked in accordance to the conditions of the project
- There will be travel required across the sites that you’ll be responsible for supervising.
- New Roads & Street Works Act 1991 Supervisor qualifications
- Ability to negotiate suitable outcomes that mitigate project risk
- Experience of method statements and risk assessments
- Knowledge of CDM Regulations
- Driving License
- Experience or knowledge of using the NEC3 ECC form of contract