|Kent / East Sussex, United Kingdom
|£400 - £425 per day
This is a contract role working outside of IR35 on a hybrid working basis with site visits required.
Reporting directly to the Contract Manager and working closely with the delivery team, key stakeholders, and the client, the Planner will be responsible for developing comprehensive project and resource schedules, monitoring progress, cost-loading programmes and identifying potential risks and delays.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing the development and maintenance of project schedules using Primavera P6 and MS Project
• Ensuring accuracy and adherence to project requirements
• Engage with the delivery team and key stakeholders to define project objectives, deliverables, and timelines.
• Manage comprehensive analysis of project scope,
• Identifying critical paths, dependencies and potential risks
• Monitor project progress, tracking key milestones, and providing regular updates to project stakeholders
• Conduct regular progress meetings, coordinating with project teams to ensure accurate reporting and forecasting.
• Evaluate and improve planning processes and tools to enhance efficiency and effectiveness. Provide support during project audits and
reviews, ensuring compliance with project schedules and contractual obligations.
• Providing support and advice to site, construction, and delivery teams
• Attend project meetings, present project information and update of the programme
• Experience of Project Management methodologies and tools Advanced understanding of Primavera P6 Knowledge of NEC3 contracts
• A stable career history combined with experience working on civil engineering schemes
• Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience working on Water or MEICA projects
• The Planner will be able to work autonomously, have a proactive, results-oriented approach to work
• Excellent interpersonal skills are essential