|Location||East Sussex, United Kingdom|
|Salary||£70K + Package|
The role will be partly home and office based.
The company are part of a wider international group and with a healthy presence across Sussex, Kent and Hampshire they have forged excellent long-term relationships with their clients.
They enjoy low levels of staff turn over and have an inclusive company culture which has helped create a friendly open atmosphere and approach.
The Senior Estimator will work within Frameworks evaluating negotiated contracts whilst assisting with budget prices for clients
Responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that tenders are accurate and submitted on time
• Assessing tenders upon receipt and allocating them to relevant colleagues
• Studying tender documentation and information provided
• Identifying temporary works and design requirements
• Identify and evaluate risks to be taken by the company that are subject to the tender review process.
• Site visits and discussions with key subcontractors.
• Identify risks or ambiguities and discuss as appropriate with stakeholders to start developing a healthy productive
• Liaising with other staff for support (Buying, Design, Contracts, QS, Senior Management).
• Liaising with Commercial and Procurement Departments during live contracts.
Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate significant experience working on civil engineering, infrastructure or utility projects project and will have no less than three years estimating experience. A minimum qualification of HNC is required and the Senior Estimator must be resilient a highly motioned self-starter.