|Location||Worthing, Reading, Eastbourne, United Kingdom|
|Salary||Up to £43,000 (Includes Car Allowance)|
WORTHING / READING / EASTBOURNE
Up to £43,000 (includes car allowance) + Benefits
Reporting to the Construction Manager you will have a background in Civil Engineering as a Supervisor/Manager within Highways and Telecom Networks. You will be able to negotiate problems, combining a solutions-orientated approach and technical experience in telecoms.
- Update daily/weekly reports and review against the project delivery milestones. Highlighting any risks that may have arisen to the Construction Manager.
- Ensure and monitor effective site operations, so that it complies to New Roads and Street Works Act and Health & Safety requirements
- Ensure all work on-site is carried out to adequate standards, as stated in the contractual specification by conducting site audits
- Co-ordinate, capture and present the financial sign off the completed works by the sub-contractor to the internal team
- NRSWA Street Works supervisor certification, Units 1, 10-16.
- Ability to demonstrate experience and working knowledge of CDM Regulations
- Driving Licence
- Experience of using ICC form of contract and knowledge of NEC3 ECC form of contract
- Project Management qualifications
- Civil Engineering qualifications
- CSCS Construction Site Supervisor Card