When considering using a recruiter to help you find your next job the first thing to do is to ensure the recruiter you select is industry specific. Once you have selected them, ensure they follow a code of conduct, uphold employment law, GDPR and ensure a quality process.
At Intersect Global Ltd, we are a member of the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation, as such we operate against a strict recruitment and employment code of practice.
You may also want to check out the recruitment companies’ website and specifically look at their policies, terms and general ethos, it is also a good idea to check them out on LinkedIn.
Still not sure about contacting us for your next career move? Here are 5 reasons why you should:
1. Our recruitment consultants have over 20 years’ experience in providing skilled permanent and freelance technical and managerial personnel to market leading regional contractors as well as national and multi-national blue-chip clients, and we are preferred suppliers to a number of the most desirable employers in the industry.
2. We have a wide network of clients we have worked with for years and are able to navigate a competitive job markets in the Civil Engineering, IT, Construction and Energy sectors.
3. We have inside information of where the next jobs are coming from. Intersect Global Ltd has a number of repeat business clients, some of whom may be a good match for you. If you’d like to be kept in the loop, you can sign up for Job Alerts on our site (scroll down past the initial list of jobs).
4. As seasoned recruiters, we know our clients and their interview styles, so we are best placed be able to offer you tips and advice on how to approach your interview. We will also chase feedback for you and aim to get as much detail as possible. Even if you are unsuccessful, we are on hand to offer advice on how to develop your interviewing skills and maximise your opportunity of landing the job.
5. We are on your side, and we want to get the best deal we can for you. Intersect Global Ltd will fight your corner and negotiate with your future employer, ensuring that you accept an offer with no reservations and no regrets.
We currently have a great selection of job opportunities in the Southeast, head over to our Job Board to find out more.
Our experienced consultants can also be contacted via our site or alternatively connect with us on LinkedIn.
Did you find this blog article useful? Then head over to our blog page for our other articles.
You may also find the following articles useful: